Cloud Document Management Software …
All your documents in one place, accessible securely to the right people on any device
- Advanced workflows and approvals
- The perfect virtual filing cabinet
- On premise, private cloud or Cloud
- Advanced scanning with barcodes & OCR
- Easy to use, fast to deploy
- Completely versatile – everyone can use it
- Integrates with SAGE 50 for fast AP Approvals
Do you need Electronic Document Management?
Watch this short video to explain why Document Management is right for every business
Today, it’s all about document process
10 years ago it was all about scan and archive. Creating the paper-less office. Today, 90% of our conversations are about process and efficiency gains. Getting invoices approved electronically or routing queries through to customer services faster.
The amazing thing about FileDirector is just how quickly we can add those improvements. A complicated and sophisticated approval process can be setup and tested in an hour. No need for programming and no need for frustration or exhasberation
Everything you need is in the box
The amazing thing about FileDirector is just how much “stuff” is in the box. The good news is you only pay for what you need. But when you do need to expand, you dont need to start over.
The scanning is best-in-class. It makes capturing paper documents a breeze. And there is integration with Office, accessibility from any device and so many features you dont know you need until you need them
What is FileDirector?
- A virtual filing system for all of your documents – departmental or company wide
- A workflow & approval solution that is easy and fast to set up
- A paper-less office enabler – scan, classify, index and shred
- A document management system with compliance and security built-in
- An intelligent scanning system – OCR & Barcodes can speed up capture
- Network software for documents for a department or whole company
- Easy to use, fast to deploy, robust & reliable
- Infinitely customisable and easy to integrate –
Who uses FileDirector?
- Accounts, Finance & Legal
- Multi-site pub groups
- Multi-site care home providers
- Construction & Electrical
- Solicitors & Accountants
- Distributors & Manufacturers
- Those needing faster approvals
- Council housing departments